[Healeys] EuroClassic 2010

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] EuroClassic 2010
From: "Tim Ward" <timwarduk@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 15:17:37 +0100
Hi List

Setting off on Thursday for the start of this year's EuroClassic. Starts In
Nurburg with a run up to Bonn and back via a town having a Wine festival
that day. Next day we drive the old Ring for a couple of laps if we want,
and then to Erfurt through lovely countryside. Then to Prague via Colditz
Castle and another circuit. Rest day in Prague to see the sights. After
which it is off to Ceske Budejovice, via the Brno circuit. After that we
drive to Kitzbuhel, but before leaving the Czech Republic we visit a small
town called Cesky Krumlov, which is a World Heritage town.  Also visiting
the Abbey Admont and the Salzburgring Circuit. On to Merano in Italy via the
Grossglockner Pass and Lake Misurina. On the final day it is off to Lindau
on Lake Constance via the Stelvio Pass and Davos.

How about that for a terrific route.

Any Listers also doing the run I would be very happy to meet and share a
beer or two with.

After I shall put a bunch of pictures on my web site, just to make you all
envious!

Tim

BJ8 '67

Frogeye '59