[Healeys] What a great day!

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] What a great day!
From: Chris Dimmock <austin.healey@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 20:58:27 +1000
There's nothing quite like an early Sunday morning drive in the
Healey, with your gorgeous lady in the passenger seat.
Cruising with 4,000 rpm on the tachometer, 70mph on the speedo, (note
to self - 65psi on the oil pressure guage, 185 on the temperature
guage) - and an amazing exhaust note...... what more could a man want!!!
The Healey ran like charm.
Geez I've missed this kind of living!!!
It was a lovely sunny day - but very windy.
We all had a great day, both a bit sunburnt/ windburned, a bit tired,
but bloody happy.
Just wanted to share.
Chris.
P.S.
I'd also like to apologise to the guy in the white 5.7 litre V8 holden
(who was hogging the fast lane).
I knocked the Healey out of overdrive and booted it to pass him.
He became a small spot in my mirrors up a really long hill.
Best of all - as I went past - the look on his face was PRICELESS!!!
:-)

Sent from my iPhone
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html