[Healeys] penetrating oil order

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] penetrating oil order
From: robert westcott <55healey@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 09:28:15 -0700
I was wondering if there are enough local Cascade members that would
like to go in on ordering a case of this stuff.  It sounds great but I
have no idea of what I would do with 12 cans.
I would order a case and pass the stuff on to others at my cost if
there were enough people interested.

Thanks,

Rob Westcott

(425) 644 - 9590

Healeys@autox.team.net
Sent: Sat, September 4, 2010 7:05:52 PM
Subject: Re:
[Healeys] Penetrating oils compared

If you need it, just order it (this just
recd after query):

"We sell by the case only at $48 plus UPS shipping cost.
We do not pad the
shipping cost.  The case consists of 12- 13 oz cans with
the handy extension
tubes.

I will be back in the office Tuesday afternoon.
Further information can be found at: www.maltbycompany.com .

Thank You,
Dorothy"
_________