Re: [Healeys] The British Car Cottage Industries

To: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] The British Car Cottage Industries
From: "Curt/Nancy Arndt" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 08:18:06 -0700
Barrie,

Thank you for doing this and I'd like to be included on your web site.

I have been restoring British car (primarily Austin Healey) control heads
(trafficators) for several years now (over 22) having taken over from the
former provider of this service, Vic Wright of Portland, Oregon.  Even
though the bulk of my business are professional restoration shops I still do
quite a bit for the individuals out there restoring their own cars.  To date
setting up my own website has not been practical and this sounds like a
perfect fit for my business.  It seems that folks have found me by accident
and word of mouth and I'd like to let the rest of the British car world know
what I can do for them.

I've attached a copy of my restoration brochure which you may use on your
web site.  If you'd like any more pictures, just let me know.

Thanks again.

Cheers,

Curt Arndt
Carlsbad, CA

* AUSTIN-HEALEY, AC ACE/ACECA-BRISTOL***

*         *TRAFFICATOR (CONTROL HEAD) REBUILDING SERVICE