Re: [Healeys] Oil Change Costs

To: insptwo@msn.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Oil Change Costs
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 22:41:13 +0200
  In my daily driver I change oil once a year, sometimes I drive less
than 10.000 other times more than 45.000 miles a year. This never caused
any problems at all.
Most daily driver cars I have had in the last 30 years or so covered
well over 250.000miles before being scrapped because of rust or were
sold because I needed something bigger-better-different. I never wore
out an engine or gearbox and I am no slouch. I see 100mph and over quite
regularly. These were not big lazy engines, but small high revving
European and Japanese affairs.
Kees Oudesluijs

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
coudesluijs.vcf]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html