Re: [Healeys] door problem

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] door problem
From: "Dan Stromquist" <dan@warner-associates.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 11:44:55 -0500
Jim:
Look at the inside weather stripping that hits on the door.  If it hits on
the door panel to hard it will cause problems with your door shutting.  You
can bend the metal the weather stripping goes over in a little here and
there with a piece of 2X4 and the 1/4 inch or so makes a big difference.
Look especially close at the area near your hinges.  I will bet this solves
your problem.
Dan