Re: [Healeys] Healey Air

To: Jean Caron <vintage_roadster_restoration@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey Air
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 11:45:55 +0800
All -

for use in your tires for the ultimate Concours restoration.  Official
documentation (signed by Anders Clausager himself) is provided for
extra points with the Concours Committee.

We are also fine purveyors of "Holy Land Canned Air," "Egyptian
Pyramid Canned Air," and for the enthusiast of the Cosmos, "Canned
Space."

Best Regards,

The Canned Air Company

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html