[Healeys] Cores Revised

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Cores Revised
From: healeyguy@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 03:29:13 -0400
Listers
Need some help. Revisting the thread on cores, I went through the loft
and
came up with about 75 BN2 through BJ8 rear brake shoes, 30 BN2/100-Six
front shoes,
6 BN1 rears and 5 BN1 fronts. That said does anyone know which brake
reliners / rebuilders may be interested in buying cores?  Called around
a bit and didn't find someone that was interested in AH shoes.

Next item is water pumps.  Found 5 for a 100, 9 for a 100-Six with nut
on shaft, and 14 press on six cylinder pumps. Anybody know of a
rebuilder that buys/needs cores.

I was amazed with all the info on the internet that there isn't much
about recycling cores.

Going through the generator and starter cores in the next few days.
If you need a particular dated case for your restoration let me know
.....not to ignite the concours thread again!
Aloha
Perry
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html