Re: [Healeys] Official Parts List Question

To: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Official Parts List Question
From: "Curt/Nancy Arndt" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 17:00:13 -0700
Thanks.  There is no telling what rhyme or reason was used as far as the
part numbers used for various Whitworth fasteners.  And, you bring up
another very good point about strength ratings.  A 3/8" X 1" long BSF hex
bolt with an "R" strength rating may have a different part number than the
same bolt, but with a higher "T" or "V" strength rating as used in the
engine and other high stress components.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html