[Healeys] Must go

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Must go
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 12:41:25 -0400
I am sorry but I have to sign out of this list as it is just becoming
too interesting.   My BJ8 has long gone and now I drive an MGB GT V8
( okay- so I have gone to the dark side).  But the MGB list is very
active and so is the Aston Martin list.  All this coupled with mowing
the lawn, testing beer and generally doing whirling dervish
manoeuvres forces me to  take myself off the list - I will miss you

Regards,

Barrie Robinson
barrie@look.ca
705-721-9060
MGB GT V8  in great nick
Aston Martin 1955 DB 2/4 MkII under restoration
http://www.britishv8.org/MG/BarrieRobinson.htm
www.britcot.com
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html