Re: [Healeys] Junk E-mails

To: tahoehealey@hotmail.com, healeys@autox.team.net, ATIGHTPROD@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Junk E-mails
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 10:16:59 -0700 (PDT)
Same here.  I receive very little junk mail and what I do get, goes to a spam
box; which I check daily and 99% are spam which I delete.  Occassionally, an
email I want is in the spam box but I simple retrieve it and all is well.
It's that Murphy Guy.  So just keep smiling. :-)

--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada
J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives