Re: [Healeys] OD Design Flaw? (was Munched Overdrive?)

To: warthodson@aol.com, lapierrem@sbcglobal.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] OD Design Flaw? (was Munched Overdrive?)
From: wilkmanracing@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 11:46:55 -0400
After reading all the posts and reflecting back to what the garage owner
actually said, I realize I was a bit off.  My recollection now is that he was
referring to the fact that the mechanic who did the rebuild had bead blasted
the clutch.  This, the garage owner said, can sometimes make the clutch stick
in the engaged position.  I don't know if that's what is happening to my OD
now (10 years later) or if it's weakened springs, as others have suggested.

 Bill Wilkman