Re: [Healeys] A serious YELLOW Healey <G> !!

To: Ray Juncal <healeyray@yahoo.com>, Jody Kerr <jodyfkerr@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] A serious YELLOW Healey <G> !!
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 06:11:11 +0800
Yep, the MOPAR hemi bugeye with corvette IRS was awesome, esp since
the whole thing was done to be contained within stock body work (i.e.
no fender flares).  I talked with the owner and he said he had
expected the thing to drive and corner like crap but was shocked at
how well it handled in the curves and how driveable it was. Of course
it literally smoked anything off the line, including motor bikes and
supercars.

For the improbable engine/car combos,  there's a class of racers for
the 24 Hours of LeMons series in the US.  It's for the most improbable
combos, e.g. SAAB RWD shoved in a Toyota Front WD chassis, etc., etc.
Some crazy stuff in that race, only for the nerdish gearheads!