Re: [Healeys] Engines

To: <healeyrick@yahoo.com>, <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Engines
From: <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 09:30:55 +0200
Rick,
 I would not mind to drop the Ferrari part. The only classic car I would buy
of the FIAT-Ferrari name would be the FIAT "Otto Vu", which by the way was far
superior to any stock Austin-Healey. And has got a propper "European" V8. Its
a pity, but I can't afford one. The classic FIAT 500 is also very very popular
around here and are well sought after. Abarth-modifications reach higher
prices than Austin-Healeys.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany

Not to beat this thread into the ground, but if your car was named a
"FIAT-Ferrari", would you really feel bad about changing the FIAT part?

Rick
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html