Re: [Healeys] Rusty Sparkplugs (not my dog's name)

To: <ronald-ray@sbcglobal.net>, <britishcars@shaw.ca>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Rusty Sparkplugs (not my dog's name)
From: WILLIAM B LAWRENCE <ynotink@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 22:43:50 +0000
On the other hand, the rust question sounds to me more like condensation.
Anti-freeze would have a tendency to inhibit corrosion, while condensed water
is highly reactive. Do you do a lot of short drives where the engine doesn't
have a chance to warm up? Could it be some other type of deposit rather than
iron oxide? Inquiring minds want to know...

Bill Lawrence