Re: [Healeys] Shipping my Healey

To: Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Shipping my Healey
From: "Shop at \" Just Brits \"" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2010 18:56:10 -0500
  Charlie:

<< Any recommendations on a carrier to transport
my Austin Healey from
North Florida to Central Texas? >>

Right now My pick WOULD be:
InterCity - have seen, inspected & watched a
"shuffle"
un-load/load/re-load.  Chaps KNEW what they were
doing; were
extremely careful & diligent !!
Passport - it is a 2nd pick as I have NOT seen nor
watched them
in action since some SMART chap bought from
FedEx.  ONLY
reason that FedEx got the Co. to begin with was
MONEY and NOT
having to WORK.  Bob Pass [as I understand] just
GAVE the kids the Co. and IIRC they sold it in
just a tad less then a year for above reasons.
PRIOR to that monkey business they were #1 -
PERIOD !!!  And saw/used/saw IN action - TOP BANANA !!
No 3rd - sorry <G> !!

Ed
'67 BJ-7
[Hortense THE Healey wearing STD IL plates    AH
BJ 7    ]
Please visit MY site at: www.justbrits.com with a
LOT of
Healey Memorabilia For Sale including a picture of
BN-3  DMH !!
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html