[Healeys] Anyone going to Hershey?

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>, longbridge larry
Subject: [Healeys] Anyone going to Hershey?
From: Jim Lesher <cleona44@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 08:52:47 -0400
I will be at Hershey later in the week - Thurs to Sat - depending on the
weather
Chocolate Field, row C4Z, spaces 1 to 7 - items for sale - include:

new trunk liner kit , black - BN4 & BT7 - $125
used - 100 - doors,wind- screen frame, BN2 trans & overdrive, and other
assorted items, starters, generators
used - 100-six - doors, shrouds - front and rear, bumpers, knock offs,
Longbridge locking door handles, and other assorted items

I have quite a few literature items - S piece - original and repos, S - disc
brake booklet, as shown in Emerson's book,  M booklet,
owners - handbooks, parts books, and shop manuals - all models
healey thru to sprite items - factory press release photos

let me know what you need and I might have it

jim

charlie's low mileage 3000 is truly a good looking original car - I saw it
last year in the car corral at Hershey
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html