Re: [Healeys] BJ8 Registry milestone

To: BJ8 Healeys <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BJ8 Registry milestone
From: Chris Dimmock <austin.healey@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 00:49:11 +1100
Huge congratulations Steve!
Really well done.
Your dedication, tact, diplomacy and attitude to privacy just proves
that people will provide details if they feel confident, and see value.
Your emails about colour etc are fantastic views of aggregated data.
And I do not mean any disrespect any other registrar.
I used to be one.
Steve has has my BJ8's detail for over 10 years.
The benefits far outweigh the "perceived" privacy issues!!!
  hris

Sent from my iPhone

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html