Re: [Healeys] BMC BJ7/BJ8 Parts Manual on CD

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BMC BJ7/BJ8 Parts Manual on CD
From: "John P. New" <jnew@hazelden.ca>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 20:56:28 -0400
Hi Steve,

Yes, I eventually did produce the BJ7/BJ8 Parts List, as well as the one for
the BN7/BT7. I almost finished the CD for BN4/6, but ran out of steam; maybe
if there is enough interest, I can finish it.

Your friend can go to my site, www.lbcdigital.com, and order one there as well
as try out a demo version. I believe I still have some CDs in stock. If not, I
can press some more.

John