Re: [Healeys] Bonnet Louver follow-up and another question

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Bonnet Louver follow-up and another question
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 18:01:35 +0000
I'll give that another shot ...

'Odours' sounds kinda negative. For the record, I said I liked the smell of
warm oil. :)

Google finds me this repro being sold at AH Spares:
http://www.ahspares.co.uk/products/BONNET,LOUVERED-aluminium-OBP255.aspx
"This is an exact replica of the louvered bonnet fitted to most competition
 Austin Healey 100/6s and 3000s. Designed to increase airflow in the engine
 bay to assist in cooling."

>From ahead4healeys:
http://www.ahead4healeys.co.uk/BONNET--LOUVERED---ALUMINIUM-id3474.html
This one doesn't make any claims. ( Better image though. )

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html