[Healeys] AH100 Mean bearing caps needed

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] AH100 Mean bearing caps needed
From: "Thomas Willig" <twillig@ruda.de>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 16:34:18 +0200
I wrote in January:

>>>>Hi there,

some time ago I bought a motor block for a AH100 were the main bearing

caps were missing. I am thinking of using this block for a spare engine

and wonder if someone can help me with these caps. I am totally aware

that these caps have to be fitted to my block (line boring).  But it

think it is still worthwhile. Maybe someone from the list had a cracked

block and kept the caps...who knows<<<<<

I am still looking. Please help.

Best regards

Thomas Willig
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html