[Healeys] Healey Parts-Blatant Ad.

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Healey Parts-Blatant Ad.
From: Richard Gordon <HealeyHundred@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 13:40:54 -0600
Hi Gang,

A blatant sales ad. Delet if you are not interested.

I am cleaning out the garage for a project and have a bunch of Healey parts
that I no longer need and would like to find good homes for.
The following Healey parts available for sale.  Please let me know right away
if your are interested in any of these, they are on a first come basis. The
prices will be reasonable and less than you can get them for from Moss. After
offering to the Healey listserv, they will go on ebay.

100 Tail Pipe mild steel as original. You can no longer find pipes like the
originals.
Side curtains and all the makings except plexi glass. Originals w/markings.
Will need some final work and will need to be anodized.
Windscreen post pads big healey.
Oil pressure release valve 6 cyl.
Rear Axle Bearings 2 pieces 6 cyl. New.
Top Latch assembly both sides originals with original fasteners excellent
condition.
Seat rail roller balls.
Windscreen seal 6 cyl.
Ash tray.
Front shocks (should be rebuilt).
Patch panals for both front fenders.
Steering wheels. One excellent for 6 cyl car. one a good candidate for rebuild
for a 100. One old wood type for I think an old Jag needs wood.
Steering box 100 excellent condition.
Very Rare Wood Steering wheel signed in the aluminum by Sterling Moss. A
period piece in very good condition. Needs fasteners. Internal diameter of
splines is 0.9 of an inch. Price not for the faint of heart.
Side flashes, a set that need to be rechromed.
Wing window deflectors. 2 sets, original aftermarket Amco. Hardware has been
rechromed.
Brake Resevoir can & top & holder good condition 100.
Brake & clutch resevoir can & top & holder. usable, can good needs paint, top
fair. 6 cyl
Spin on oil filter kit, new.
Headlight rubber gasket set, new, will work on 2 or 3 adjusting screw
versions.
Valve cover oil filler cap no wire, new.
Clutch slave cylinder rebuild kit, new. 6 cyl.
7# radiator cap, replacement style.
Hand brake lever rear 5 bolt axle. big healey.
Lucas Mirrors no arms, in original box. NOS Continental shape, flat glass,
MH1F.
Accessory 3 gauge set includes Voltmeter, Amps, and Vacuum all on their own
mount. will mount directly under the heater control panel.
One wiper arm 100 fair condition.

Thanks, hope you find something you need.
Contact me off list if you are interested.

RichardRichard Gordon
Rocky Mountain Austin-Healey Club
1830 South Newport Street
Denver, Colorado 80224