[Healeys] A funny day

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] A funny day
From: rfinucane@aol.com
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2010 18:53:02 -0400
After I saw the email that someone had spotted my car in Warren, Ct., I had a
51 MG-TD delivered for me to retore.  As the owner was moving, he found in his
attic, a suitcase given to him, by Rodger Daltry (The Who) parents that
belonged to Donald M. Healey and I believe his signature is on it.  What a
find! I also have a picture of DMH at the California Mens Club (I think) in
Euereka, 1983, given to me from a local bank teller about 15 years ago. She
was a movie star and posed in many Healey hundred adverts, and was also a very
good friend of Donalds. Her name escapes me at the moment, but she was a very
lovely lady.

=
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html