[Healeys] One more SPA clip

To: List Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] One more SPA clip
From: Bert Van Brande <bertvanbrande@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 18:36:02 -0700 (PDT)
I love this clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FATsL7yrBMc

I believe this is one of the Dutch Healeys.  The light yellow one battling it
out with an Aston-Martin in Spa or Spa/Francorchamps as we call it in Belgium.
(Ok, yes I am in California since 6 years)  More info an the Dutch healeys
here: http://www.healeymeetslemans.nl/home.php?nb=

The Healey keeps a nice racing line and passes the Aston towards the end of the
clip.  Love the soundtrack too, no music needed.

Bert

PS: I am buying that 2010 Lemans poster to spruce up my office.
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html