[Healeys] A few more parts

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] A few more parts
From: Rick Huber <hubrick@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 07:21:04 -0500
Hello Healeys list,
This list has been successful for finding several parts for my BJ8
restoration the last several months.  We're getting down to the end, and
still finding more parts missing.  This time it's throttle/carburetor parts,
in the Moss Catalog on the bottom right hand corner of page 45.  The parts
I'm missing are number 372-225 - the CHOKE control body, 372-235 the remote
 control cable BLOCK and two 372-135s, the choke control BRACKETs.  If
anybody has these spare parts, I'm happy to buy them and hopefully get my
car running by Christmas.
Cheers,
Rick Huber
64 BJ8 Phase I