Re: [Healeys] low back pain

To: <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>, healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] low back pain
From: richard mayor <mayorrichard@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 01:34:28 +0000
If you are a purist, please do not get your knickers in a knot. But, I have
low back problems so I put a Mazda Miata seat in one of my 3000s. What a
pleasure to drive drive. Plus, it has speakers in the headrest.

Richard Mayor
BN7L-466  Vintage Racer
Portland, Oregon

> From: thehartnetts@earthlink.net
> To: healeys@autox.team.net
> Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 18:27:54 -0700
> Subject: Re: [Healeys] low back pain
>
> That is the type that Rich Kahn is talking about.  After I paid the fifteen
> dollars for two at Fry's, I saw them in a Dollar Tree store for - guess
> what - one dollar each.
>
> I have been using one in the driver's seat for a while now and am quite
> pleased with it.  On a trip back from a car show, I let my son drive and I
> sat in the passenger seat without the lumbar support.  It took two weeks for
> my back to stop hurting (I have a compressed disk in my back to start with).
> I thank a Club member for recommending this item to me.
>
> (The Other) Len
> Vacaville, CA, USA
> 1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031

http://www.amazon.com/Angel-Sales-PosturePro-Lumbar-Support/dp/B000AP0HY4/ref