Re: [Healeys] Austin Healey Radio?

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Austin Healey Radio?
From: "BJ8 Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 09:22:04 -0400
Chris, the factory did fit radios.  BMIHT data in the BJ8 registry to date
indicates that cars with radios almost always were Personal Export Delivery
and therefore ordered specifically with radios by the first owner.  However,
there is a registry record of one car each with radios having a Destination
of Germany; Compton, California; and East Coast USA.
Radio types specified are R.70T, 72T, R.470T, R.602T, R.900T, R.902T,
R.972T, and LE.88.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry