Re: [Healeys] Helpful words for when you are stopped by the Police

To: Mark Goodman <mkgoodman@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Helpful words for when you are stopped by the Police
From: Greg Mandas <gmandas@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 06:26:38 -0700 (PDT)
I'm about 9 out of 10 for getting off. I'm never apologetic, but respectful,
using "yes", "no" and "sir". When asked what I'm doing I usually say " screwing
up".

Before I take my hands off the wheel to retrieve "license, registration and
insurance" I tell the officer where they are and wait to be told to get them.

On the homorus side, in my last two stops, after the initial greeting, the
Bethel CT officers and I held a conversation where the officer recited both
sides and I was left wondering when it was my turn to speak.

Greg
65BJ8

Sent from my iPhone so please excuse typos and brevity.