[Healeys] Part needed BJ8, chrome hinge "seatback/parcel shelf"

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Part needed BJ8, chrome hinge "seatback/parcel shelf"
From: Pete Groh <pete_groh@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 09:09:37 -0700 (PDT)
I am posting this for Mike C who is in final stage to restore his car. He has
contacted both Gary and Ian & Bruce the source for Austin Healey parts in
Maryland.

"Pete  Thanks for the follow up.  Gary  I look forward to hearing
from you.  This is the only thing I have left to finish the interior
restoration of my BJ8.  It is the chrome hinge for the seatback/parcel shelf.
Although I am missing the hinge with the right angle bend on on side, I can
use the flat hinge as I am sure you know, Healey just put a bend in the flat
hinge for this application.  I appreciate your help.   Sincerely, Mike"

Mike
is on this mailing list and a member of the Capitol Area healey club.
He was
not able to post the request. Appreciate any lead to purchase same. You can
contact me or Mike.

Kind regards
Pete Groh  (KeyGuy)
Ellicott City MD USA