Re: [Healeys]

To: healeydoc@sbcglobal.net, gmandas@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys]
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 21:13:01 EST
I agree that these transport arrangements are best left to smaller groups.
All you need is for you and five other drivers to get together and contract
for a truck. Given that Passport is trying to penetrate the car club market,
I'm betting that they will give you the best possible price. What the meet
organizers could do is run a clearing house where people interested in
transport could put in their names and locations and someone could put them
together with other people near that location.

Gary.
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html