Re: [Healeys] Remembrance Day and Veterans Day

To: "dwflagg@juno.com" <dwflagg@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Remembrance Day and Veterans Day
From: Greg Mandas <gmandas@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 18:56:22 -0800 (PST)
Did just that. I do it because I know what their parents are going through.

Greg
Father of Capt. Allison. USAF
65BJ8

Sent from my iPhone so please excuse typos and brevity.

On Nov 11, 2010, at 4:34 PM, dwflagg@juno.com wrote:

I second that and ask that if you see an enlisted service personnel in
line at a fast food or other restaurant, you offer to pick up the tab. I
work at NAVSTA Norfolk and did that today as it was a day off for most
personnel, but a few of us answered the call. I always tell them I
appreciate their service to our Country. Without the brave men and women
of our armed forces we probably wouldn't be enjoying our hobby. God bless
them all.

Doug

Again I wish to thank all who have served, those that are currently
serving, and those
that made the ultimate sacrifice for you have provided for all that
we
enjoy today.

Kind regards
Ed