[Healeys] exhaust Manifolds -- 6 cylinders

To: Healey Mail List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] exhaust Manifolds -- 6 cylinders
From: Greg Mandas <gmandas@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 08:24:37 -0800 (PST)
I have 4 exhaust manifolds.

1 - front with the BJ8 casting # and good flanges.

1 - rear with good flanges. It's not BJ8. It doesn't have the screw holes to
mate the intake manifold. (Here in the office during a boring tele/video
conferance I don't remember the casting number. Is there a way to tell which 6
it goes to?)

The above two are for sale. Please contact me off list.

I have a matched set original from my 65BJ8. The flanges are cooked. For these,
I have the standard list of questions:
Valuable?
Fixable?
Trash?