Re: [Healeys] Generator Voltage

To: <rdryman1@yahoo.com>, Webmeister <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Generator Voltage
From: Richard Collins <gonnagitcha90@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 11:46:14 -0800
Thanks...I may want to tune it down a bit.  I have little draw on it and had
fried one previously with a bad regulator.  I have been running a borrowed one
all year at 13.7 V output and a new regulator without issue so this has me
perplexed.  I have been debating about putting a Voltmeter in as well as the
dash light is a bit too "idiot" for comfort for me.
Regards,
Richard of KY
BN7 #440