Re: [Healeys] AHCA Healey Marque October 2010

To: <mbran89793@aol.com>, <editor@healeyclub.org>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] AHCA Healey Marque October 2010
From: Jean Caron <vintage_roadster_restoration@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 05:21:38 +0000
Marion:
You mean 11/13 I guess. You should try living in Canada, we have not seen
either of these magazines yet but we may soon, I hope. Usually by the time we
get these publications where there is a feature of a recently restored
Austin-Healey and I call the owner to get some restorations details, the car
has started to rust already and the tires are already passed their safe to use

Jean Caron