[Healeys] Bendpac Experience

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Bendpac Experience
From: "Keith Bailey" <keithbailey5@bigpond.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 18:46:01 +1000
Phil
        I purchased a Bendpac scissor lift about 3 Christmas ago I tested the
lift prior to using
        with my cars it went up but could not get it come down.I telephone the
company that I
        had purchased the lift from in Australia only to find they had closed
for Christmas Holidays
        I emailed Bendpac in the USA to explain my problem at approx 2 am I
had telephone call
        from Bendpac who explained what my problem was.I though that was great
service. I use my
        scissor lift regular and have had no problems and recommend that
company I have no interest
        in that company
        Regards Keith
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html