Re: [Healeys] Driving light wiring

To: Ron Fine <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>, Healey forum <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Driving light wiring
From: Jaap Aeckerlin <j.aeckerlin@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 19:31:57 +0100
Ron, Volts don't say anything. It's the Amps that count. Unfortunately 14
AWG doesn't mean anything to me, poor European Continental who is used to
express the thickness of copper wire in square millimeters. In case you have
a conversion table: 2.5 sq.mm wire will do for the headlamp wire. The wire
feeding the relay coil can be much smaller, 0.75 sq.mm.
Regards,
Jack Aeckerlin, The Netherlands
1964 BJ8 29432