[Healeys] cortina wheel bearing quesiton. NO HEALEY content

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Healeys] cortina wheel bearing quesiton. NO HEALEY content
From: "Jerry Costanzo" <grumpyinloomis@ssctv.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 12:27:33 -0800
Group,

I have a 1967 Cortina which has two different sets of wheel bearings listed
for this year.  I have measure the old bearings and know that they are 19mm
inside for the small bearing and 28.58 for the large bearing.   They are
Timken bearings with the following numbers:
small  LH 11949
Large  1988

Anyone have a conversion to SKF so when I walk into NAPA, I get the right
part?

Jerry
BN4
BJ8
Ford Cortina 1967   sans engine , transmission, brakes, interior, windshield,
hood, etc.
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html