[Healeys] An American Day

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] An American Day
From: ATIGHTPROD@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 14:24:44 EST
I know this is an international list and I know Thanksgiving is truly an
American day, but I wanted to take a little time and say this list is one of
those things I'm really thankful for. I'm always amazed by the amount of
knowledge this list freely shares and I get a real kick out of the  squabbles
that sometimes arise. It makes me feel like I'm part of a family of  nuts
held together by this common thread woven by our love of this car of  ours.
    Thank you for passing information, thank you for  keeping registries,
thank you for the tips and directions, thank you for the  opportunity to
share, thank you for the entertainment and thank you all for the  smiles you
have put on my face and for the knowledge I have acquired from  your collective
wisdom.
      As I sit with my family tomorrow and  stuff myself with wonderful
food, I will raise a glass of cheer and toast this  collection of nuts, thank
you all for giving and for adding to my joy of my  Austin-Healey!
Steven Kingsbury
1953 BN1 #598
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html