[Healeys] Land Rover update (delete if not interested)

To: healey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Land Rover update (delete if not interested)
From: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 15:01:55 -0800
Finally got my LR started, starting fluid did the trick.
Well due the fact that I am 6'3" tall and around 260 lbs, I'm glad I did not
drive that beast X country. wow , what a tight fit!
Steering is a bit vague, breaks are fine, stops straight.
Going to fix some of the rust and finish the interior and then re-sell it.
I was pleased that shifting with my left hand was not an issue, but the turn
signal being on the right stalk will take some getting used to.
Thanks to all for the advice.
cheers,

--
Ira Erbs