Re: [Healeys] BJ7 top and dash support

To: <logical2@hotmail.com>, Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BJ7 top and dash support
From: KENNETH MASON <medition@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 19:48:45 +0000
Frank

If the dash support bracket in question is a long bracket , about 1/2 inch
wide with formed ends....it mounts between the air duct that crosses the
firewall and connects to the dash just to the left center of the tach.  There
should be holes in the bottom lip of the dash.

My BJ7 has a 1/2 round bracket midway between the inner fender and the rear of
the door opening to fix the top assist spring.

Ken Mason
BJ7 in work