Re: [Healeys] Car lifts

To: jodyfkerr@gmail.com, rfinucane@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Car lifts
From: npaul72464@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 20:33:32 -0500 (EST)
 I have the MaxJax two post lift which is made for home garages.  It is
hydraulic, lifts the car a maximum of 48" (enough to roll around on a wheeled
stool and reach easily), and will lift 6000 lbs.  It bolts to the garage floor
and the posts can be rolled away and stored if necessary.  I have mine
installed in the smaller bay of the garage, and, if I park close to one post,
there is still walking room to the house door.  So, I can leave it in place
all the time.

I got it on sale for $1000 with free shipping to Rochester, NY from
California.

Feel free to ask questions.  I could send some pics.

Ned Paulsen,
1960 BN7
1958 TR3A
1970 Spitfire