Re: [Healeys] Fx4D = Big healey?

To: "'Austin Healey'" <pajtamuvek@gmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fx4D = Big healey?
From: "Rich Chrysler" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 08:41:23 -0500
Time to bring out the Service Parts books to actually compare the component
parts. I think you will find that in most cases, though the design is
identical, the British were famous for making the parts slightly different,
enough to NOT be interchangeable. Shock arms and lower suspension A arms
that have different angles, etc. come immediately to mind. Even BN1 lower
arms are different from the BN2 and beyond.

Rich