[Healeys] just wondering

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] just wondering
From: "Neil Anderson" <neilandcustom@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 12:37:27 -0600
Ira,
I think you worry too much.  My BT7 turned 50 in August. The engine has
never been out of the car.  I do not baby my Healey, I drive it spiritedly
when I can.  I consistently do well in autocrosses, and the car has been
driven all over the country in the 26 years I have owned it.  I use 20/50
Valvoline racing oil and it still doesn't smoke from having over 115,000
miles on it.  30,000 miles?  It is just getting broken in.  Just drive it
and have fun.

Neil Anderson