Re: [Healeys] Hardtop listed on Heritage Cert. cert?

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Hardtop listed on Heritage Cert. cert?
From: "BJ8 Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 06:37:23 -0500
I have copies of certs for 700 cars in the BJ8 registry, but only one that
lists a hardtop.  It just says "Hard top" and gives no serial number.   The
cert also says in Other Information:  "This car was finished in a special
one-off colour scheme [my note:  Silver Grey, with trim that was Red, with
White Piping].  A hard top was not normally available for convertible
Models"

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry