Re: [Healeys] AH Factory hardtops

To: "S and T Miller" <stmiller96@hotmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] AH Factory hardtops
From: "Mike Brouillette" <m.brouillette@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 12:56:01 -0500
Ok,  you got me thinking about the BT7 hardtop I have sitting in the
basement and went to look at the serial numbers and they don't match what
you suggested the numbers to be.  My serial number is C/0858140.

  I may also be ready to sell it if someone somewhat local is interested.
It needs restoration, but is complete including the rear window.  There is
no headliner, but all the brackets and brightware is attached, and it does
need a sanding and a repaint, but has no cracking from what I see and would
be a great starting point.  I can send pictures if you're interested.

Mike Brouillette
59 BT7
Bedford, NH