Re: [Healeys] Charging Positive Ground Batteries

To: Richard Ewald <richard.ewald@gmail.com>, Michael Hartfield
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Charging Positive Ground Batteries
From: Tom Felts <tomfelts@windstream.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 9:08:11 -0500
Mike--you were in no way the cause of unpleasantness.  Certainly I had a major
part to play in that.  I guess I could and should have just let the comments
go.

I can see where my comment could have been confusing.  My intent was something
other.

So--again----to all----I add my wishes for a safe and happy holiday season.

tom

---- Michael Hartfield <hartfiel@alumni.princeton.edu> wrote:

Thank you all for your comments concerning charging batteries in positive
ground cars.  Sorry to have been the cause of unpleasantness among the
listers.  This is the Christmas season, peace on Earth, good will to men.
Michael

Richard Ewaldrichard.ewald@gmail.com
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html