Re: [Healeys] $110.00 headlight rings

To: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] $110.00 headlight rings
From: "Curt/Nancy Arndt" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 10:58:12 -0800
I also don't think $110 is outrageous for quality NOS rims if they are
correct.  Pricey... yes, but hopefully you get what you pay for.  When I
consider the effort and cost to drill out and make the proper rivet then
re-plate and assemble the originals, then the price is more in line.

By definition, they are not making NOS parts any more, so get them while you
can

Remember the old adage that... "When you go from a 98 point car to a 100
point car, you double the cost of the restoration."

Cheers,

Curt

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html