Re: [Healeys] Oil in the water cooling system

To: "'John O'Brien'" <banjojohn@cox.net>, <insptwo@msn.com>, "'Rod
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Oil in the water cooling system
From: "Dirk Maier" <dirk.e.maier@t-online.de>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 10:13:06 +0100
Hi guys,

thank you very much for your helpful suggestions.
My problem with the oil is quite the same what John and Bill described.
I worried about dismantling and stripping the engine.
But I think the only way to find out where the crack is, is to put the block
under pressure.

Kind regards
Dirk

Siegburg, Germany