Re: [Healeys] Any update on the 6 speed conversion ? BN2

To: Jose Vicente Vargas <jvvmusme@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Any update on the 6 speed conversion ? BN2
From: "Curt/Nancy Arndt" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 10:09:00 -0800
Listers,

Yes I know we're talking about transmission transplants but this also brings
up the subject of final drive ratios.  I have a 3.54 rear end for my BN1 and
others that have installed them in their BN2s loved them, especially for
long distance cruising.  I'm curious as to the final drive ratio when
switching from the stock 4.11 rear given this quote...
*
<But jumping from 1:1 to 1:0:47 in 1 gear is too much...>*

Does anyone have these numbers?  Mike Lempert?

Cheers,

Curt

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html