[Healeys] List volume

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] List volume
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 18:25:45 -0700
Gee, no email for a a short while and people wonder if the world
has come to an end.  Well, it did, in terms of Team.Net last week, but
luckily it didn't last long.  If you want to wait for time and all eternity
between messages, you could subscribe to some of the Team.Net lists
like the-local, or chapman-era, or maybe single-malt.  To see them all,
go to http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo

The ones I mentioned along with some others see maybe a few messages
a year, not a few every hour.  Personally I'd like to see everyone
subscribed
to the-local, a place to discuss whatever you'd like, car related or not.
A place to whine about overdoing Christmas, bad drivers, stupid politicians
or lame jokes or whatever.  And no one can complain about off-topic
messages.

Oh well, I try to make useful stuff available, sometimes it works, sometimes
it doesn't.

mjb.
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html